• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Can "Purple Blossom Trees" be rotated?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2502
  • Start date

DeletedUser2502

Purple Blossom Trees go from top right to bottom left. Can it be rotated 90 degrees so it goes from top left to bottom right? I have 3 squares where it would fit but it has to be rotated first. Thanks

Deleted User - 106219

No, rotating buildings is not possible and never will be because the devs consider it a part of the challenge to fit the buildings the way they are (or so has been said in the past).

DeletedUser363

Sorry Sir Shrek, shadowblack is right, we are stuck with every structure we put in our villages only facing whatever direction the developers say it should.....really infuriating:mad:

DeletedUser2693

Rotating buildings should be mandatory!
Inno makes us live by some very ridiculous rule!
Every single previous game I played, rotating buildings was normal.

Inno is very Backward in relation to players building a town, that players like the look of.
Instead, we have to cram things in, like a busy high-rise development.
Very bad for players who like Order and symmetry in their towns.
So much for touting this as a "City Builder" game...

DeletedUser363

There have been several threads about rotation of building, the explanation we were given is that being able to rotate buildings makes the game to easy ....(you know, along with being able to win battles, and design your village the way you want):rolleyes:

DeletedUser2848

And the rationale of the developers for not being able to rotate is because it would make the game too easy? Sorry, but I call bull on that. It has everything to do with their profit margin, not our play experience. If you can't move a building you might need space, and therefore you might spend more real money. This is the first game of its ilk that I've played that hasn't provide some kind of rotation. Some games provide full rotation, others two way (ie: left to right or up to down). The problem with the way it is now is that most people's cities look pretty much the same which takes a lot of fun out of it for people like me who like the design aspect of a game. I agree with Synergy Blaize, calling this a "City Builder" game is complete misnomer. This game is pretty much like Tetris with more adornments. It makes a lot more sense now why so many people have started and then abandoned the game very early in. In comparison to other city building games, this one is quite boring. I'll stick with it for a while longer, but I'm wondering how much longer restock, place, rinse, and repeat is going to cut it before it gets too boring to keep going.