• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Can not access my account

DeletedUser7738

When i try to log in to my account i get an error message. This is happening both on windows browser and android tablet.
Dess Elvenar.jpg

DeletedUser3097

Hi @Dessari,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing problems. Please go through the following steps:

On your PC:
  • Clear your memory cache
  • If you still cannot log in, open a ticket with Support- they can then have a look at what is happening and advise you on what to do next.

DeletedUser7738

I have 2 other accounts which are working without any problem on the same browser. Anyway i cleared browser cache, i cleared browser flash data. I stil can not log in. I get the same error message.
When i try to log in using an android device i get this message.
So it cant be PC browser's fault, as i can not log in using my Pc, or my telefon, or my tablet. This account is not working on any device.
Dess android.png

DeletedUser3097

Thank you for the further information. Please contact Support and await their advice.

I'll move this thread to 'Found a Bug' so the problem will be highlighted as a possible issue for investigation.

DeletedUser7738

I have already opened a ticket with CS, they asked me to clear browser data and flash data.
I'm waiting now for their second advise.

DeletedUser7763

Same thing happened to me! And at the same moment, when i finished researching advanced workshops technology and the "congratulations" message popped on my screen.
6p6iv8.png