• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Can’t upgrade magic residences now!

BoShek

Novice
Since claiming the free teleport spell to introduce the new traders race, I can’t upgrade my magic residences, even though I have completed the first research of the new traders race. I checked before the teleport was handed out and I could have upgraded the residences at that point. I have the blueprints to upgrade. I usually use the mobile version, but I have also tried the web version and the same bug occurs in there. Anyone know how to fix this or is it a bug for the developers to look at?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @BoShek that seems quite unusual. I'm currently trying to find some information out concerning this so please bear with me. This could require a ticket through support but allow me to see if there is a particular reason for this first and foremost :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@BoShek I'm Back!! :D

Right, there's no reason for you being unable to upgrade as this should be available once you research the new chapter, so if you could please raise a ticket via support and they'll get this resolved for you!

:)

Deleted User - 1634960

Level 17 of your Magic Residences will be unlocked with the completion of the Optimized Elvenar Style Residences Technology. ;)

DeletedUser6357

will be unlocked with the completion of the Optimized Elvenar Style Residences Technology.
Some people do not read the forum - this is discussed in the beta, and in this forum, or the technology tree - it does not say anywhere that immediately after entering Chapter 17 there is access to the magic buildings.