• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Button to buy KP

Pauly7

Magus
I can't remember if this has already been said, but regarding the new system of donating KPs to others' Wonders on mobile please, Inno, can you add the "+" button to buy KPs with coins or goods whilst donating?

To paint a picture, a common scenario for me is this: I have 9KP ready and the KP meter reads 40 minutes. I am about to donate 10KP to someone and rather than wait 20 minutes or lose the partially accrued KP I open the player's AW drop the 9 and hit the + button to buy the last one with coins. How it is on mobile I have to drop the 9, come all the way back out, buy the last KP, go in and open the Wonder again, then deposit that last one.

To make this a 2 for 1 request (although I know this has been at least mentioned already), when opening a message on the mobile app, please can you add a feature which allows me to click a person's name who has posted on that message thread and go directly to his/her AW menu? When utilising KP swap threads this would make it easier than posting a message before going back out and opening the FS member list.

Many thanks in advance.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We can certainly make that suggestion

DeletedUser3571

I would support being able to buy kp with coins from the wonder page. as do exactly like you place the 9 and then have to go back and buy the last before going back to place it.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Browser and mobile version should have the same features wherever possible. Please add the green "+" button to the mobile version.