• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Buildings under construction

DeletedUser

Is there any rhyme and reason to abandoned cities having buildings under eternal construction? Why not automatically remove the construction paraphernalia once the time required has elapsed?

DeletedUser219

Because the system doesn't even look at it until the next time the player logs in. This is why your residences don't start producing coins until you have logged in to complete the construction. It makes a certain kind of sense, if the system checked cities between log-ins, it would have to check all of them, every time. I would rather it spent its time paying attention to the logged in players, thank you. :p

Deleted User - 13667

I guess the main hall is more of a coffer to store coins and supplies. As the governor of your province, you sleep on the streets or out in the woods, mountains etc.

lol :D

DeletedUser219

It's one of the reasons they don't want us to rotate buildings. There's a little shack in the top corner of the Main Hall lot, just for the governor and his family. :rolleyes: