• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Buildings that make the least sense...

Sir Derf

Adept
I nominate the Crystal Lighthouse, where its central prominent feature is a purple gem and not a blue crystal.

Pauly7

Magus
I'm not sure if this qualifies with what you mean, but my vote is for the Barracks. My total city population is 128k and yet sometimes I have over a million soldiers living together in one Barracks... In fact compare that to the Builders' Hut where just 4 people are living together in luxury!

DeletedUser9340

Most awesome fact: How can 1300 people in a 3x4 building?!

Deleted User - 1759805

They're lilliputians? Also, depends on what 3x4 are measured in.

Not exactly a building, but I'd nominate phoenix eggs from Spring events. Those are the size of houses (with thousands of pop ;) ) - think about size of the creatures that produced them...

DeletedUser1874

Well, gems are crystals by definition, and in no way bound to a certain colour, so the CL is the least of my concerns.
I'll go with the Goblin Magic Dust manufactory level 27 instead. Everything orcs and goblin related is somewhat disturbing and/or creepy, granted, but that one trumps them all.

Pingu physics.

DeletedUser9340

Well, gems are crystals by definition, and in no way bound to a certain colour, so the CL is the least of my concerns.
I'll go with the Goblin Magic Dust manufactory level 27 instead. Everything orcs and goblin related is somewhat disturbing and/or creepy, granted, but that one trumps them all.

Pingu physics.
LOL

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I'm not sure if this qualifies with what you mean, but my vote is for the Barracks. My total city population is 128k, and yet sometimes I have over a million soldiers living together in one Barracks... In fact, compare that to the Builders' Hut where just 4 people are living together in luxury!

I am from Boston; I lived in Chicago & San Diego... The town halls of these cities hold dozens of employees. Washington holds several hundred employees, maybe a few thousand in the entire country.

How many pop total a level 34 Town Hall requires? I bet more than all the Town Halls in the world, especially, because this Town hall manages an an under a million citizens city (small city in RL.)