• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Building up AW

DeletedUser2311

I am in a Fellowship now I like it but I have a AW that I want to keep working on it.Others in my fs want to focus on the tech tree that's fine we all want to play this game our way.So what I am looking for is a fs that does work towards building each others AW.We have a 2kp thread and a 5kp thread.

DeletedUser363

If you are looking for a new FS there is a section for Members looking for a new fs

DeletedUser2311

I want a fs that focus more on AW's or there is no point in having them in this game.There will always be a new chapter added in this game.I have been playing FOE for over 4 years and they keep adding more era's=chapters.You don't build a AW if you don't plan on getting it higher to a higher level so you can get more benefits.If not use the space to build something else.
They need to give more/higher rewards for each level not a simple 5 kp and 1 rune that can only be use for that kind of AW instead it should be a rune usable for any AW.

OK I am done my rant.

DeletedUser2114

I do agree though, the rewards could be better, you know give more incentive to donate to the things.

DeletedUser2311

I am in a different fs that has kp teams so hopefully this helps level my AW and I am donating at least 1/3 of all kp to my AW.