• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Building Rotation

DeletedUser1432

i think every player would agree that adding in the ability to rotate buildings, create better looking and more functional cities would be hugely advantageous.

DeletedUser8160

i think every player would agree that adding in the ability to rotate buildings, create better looking and more functional cities would be hugely advantageous.
Even though the game builders have not seen this to be a practicable idea, it makes outstanding common sense to do so. For example I have wasted spaces because I have Pink Blossom trees (with no pink blossoms) that take up 1 space across by 3 spaces down. If this could be rotated 45 degrees to the left, the wasted space would no longer be wasted.

DeletedUser6967

does anyone even read Valania's tips?

I have and it clearly states that building rotation has not, is not and never will be.

DeletedUser2521

does anyone even read Valania's tips?

I have and it clearly states that building rotation has not, is not and never will be.

I think you'll find we have all read Valania's tips. But I am clearly trying to stand up for people like Hellsmyra, so that they have a chance to vote on what they have been asking for time and time again.
So rather than being a critic to those whom have played for longer than yourself why not join us and help us in our cause: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/let-the-people-vote.9072/