1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

City Building Rotation

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Hellsmyra, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Hellsmyra

Hellsmyra Novice

i think every player would agree that adding in the ability to rotate buildings, create better looking and more functional cities would be hugely advantageous.

2. Lelanya

Lelanya Shaman

Sorry
    They've told us time and again they won't. In fact I think that's in Valania's tips for this section

3. ElvenZorkan

ElvenZorkan Novice

Even though the game builders have not seen this to be a practicable idea, it makes outstanding common sense to do so. For example I have wasted spaces because I have Pink Blossom trees (with no pink blossoms) that take up 1 space across by 3 spaces down. If this could be rotated 45 degrees to the left, the wasted space would no longer be wasted.

4. BrightBlazeBlade

BrightBlazeBlade Spellcaster

does anyone even read Valania's tips?

I have and it clearly states that building rotation has not, is not and never will be.

Lelanya likes this.
  5. rebeccap2012

rebeccap2012 Dreamer

I think you'll find we have all read Valania's tips. But I am clearly trying to stand up for people like Hellsmyra, so that they have a chance to vote on what they have been asking for time and time again.
    So rather than being a critic to those whom have played for longer than yourself why not join us and help us in our cause: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/let-the-people-vote.9072/