• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Building relocation

Marlion

Dreamer
Will it be possible to add a storage feature in order to move buildings much easier when needed? Like a place to temporarily keep buildings or structures without primary use.

kimkimkim

Summoner
right now we have a teleport spell that can be won in the Spire that allows you to teleport buildings into storage ...... once you reach chapter 3 you will be able to play the Spire and start winning some of these

Marlion

Dreamer
That's really awesome. Just a greenhorn at Elvenar, novice so to speak. I really find this game fascinating. I've played a lot of team games before. But none as laid-back as Elvenar. Hoping this teleport option can be added as a regular game option.

Gargon667

Mentor
That's really awesome. Just a greenhorn at Elvenar, novice so to speak. I really find this game fascinating. I've played a lot of team games before. But none as laid-back as Elvenar. Hoping this teleport option can be added as a regular game option.

It is!

You get them in the spire of eternity. A part of the game that appears as you enter chapter 3.

MizAnthrope

Dreamer
I've just recently begun the game aswell, how far into the spire do you have to go? How many building can you store? I am hating this tetris I am not winning at......

Julian

Sorcerer
The teleport is available in the 4th chest in the Gateway section of the spire and the 4th chest of the High Halls. Not sure whether there's one at the same position in the Lab. You can also get three teleports available in some of the mystery chests. Each teleport stores one building. Providing you have the teleports, there's no limit to how many buildings you can store.
Personally, the tetris aspect of the game is what I like about it. I use the teleports to clear space for the fellowship adventures.

MizAnthrope

Dreamer
The teleport is available in the 4th chest in the Gateway section of the spire and the 4th chest of the High Halls. Not sure whether there's one at the same position in the Lab. You can also get three teleports available in some of the mystery chests. Each teleport stores one building. Providing you have the teleports, there's no limit to how many buildings you can store.
Personally, the tetris aspect of the game is what I like about it. I use the teleports to clear space for the fellowship adventures.

Thanks, you're too kind.