• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Building name sometimes remains after leaving city on mobile app

DeletedUser5093

Game version: mobile app 1.69.2
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Felyndral (en3)
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 4.0
Flash Player version: n/a
Operating System: NoxPlayer 6.2.5.0 (Android emulator running on Windows 7)
Screen resolution: 1440px wide, 900px high.
Account name: UlyssesBlue
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
When I visit someone's city and click on their buildings, some text comes up at the bottom of the screen with the name of that building. If I click to go back to the world map or another city the text will sometimes remain, sometimes even after clicking on other things.

Expected situation:
Building name text should disappear when I leave the city.

Reproduction Steps:
Method 1: (reproducibility 5/5)
1. Click on someone's city.
2. Click on 'visit city' icon.
3. Click on any building. The building name will be shown at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click 'world map' icon to leave city. Building name will have vanished once on map. (So far this is correct behaviour.)
5. Click on another city.
6. Click either the neighbourly help button or fellowship button for that city, then either complete neighbourly help or just click out of that box to return to the world map. The previous building name will display at the bottom of the world map screen.
7. Click other things in the world map, such as giving neighbourly help to other people. Building name will still remain at the bottom of the screen.
Method 2: (reproducibility 5/5)
1. Click on someone's city.
2. Click on 'visit city' icon.
3. Click on any building. The building name will be shown at the bottom of the screen. (So far this is correct behaviour.)
4. Go to another city by either clicking the 'back' icon to go to yours, or click 'world map' icon, then click someone else's city, then the 'visit city' icon. Once you reach a new city the building name from the previous city will be seen at the bottom of the screen.

Screenshots of the bug:
elvenar_bug_by_thedarkdesert_dcv13i3-pre.jpg

link to image

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5093

I figured out how to get this to consistently occur with Method 1, so I have modified the above post.

DeletedUser5093

I did a quick test of this and it is still occurring as described in the original post.

DeletedUser3097

Thank you for reporting this issue- we will attempt to replicate it then forward it for investigation. This thread will now be archived.