• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Builders hut

DeletedUser7704

There are way to many threads to read through to try get the answer.

Can someone please explain how it works to get neighborly help on the builders hut. its supposed to reduce time correct?
But the time it takes from one builder gets added to the second builder, That does not make sens to me.

I started 2 upgrades at the same time both 12h 05m, i received neighborly help and 1h45m was reduced from 1 builder but added to the other one. so now the upgrade that is supposed to be 12h05m turns into 13h50m.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Your numbers are off, the time reduction is always 10% of the build time. If you are sure that your numbers are correct, please contact support.

I assume the following:
build time: 13h50m
time reduction 10% thereof: 1h23m
reduced build time: 13h50m - 1h23m = 12h27m

The upgrade menu shows the actual time that the next upgrade will take, i. e. the reduced time if a builder boost is active. If you have 1 boost available and 2 identical upgrades, both will show the reduced time when you look at the upgrade window. However if you actually start one upgrade, you have no boosts left and the build will take the full time. This could be the scenario you describe.

DeletedUser7704

yes workshop upgrade from level 16 to level 17 is 12h 05 m. Start both at 9pm so in reality the following morning 9 am they should both be finished. first builder finished by 9am and second only finished 10:50am.

At around 10 pm i took a screenshot of work in progress, that's an hour into it and then it showed time remaining 12h 07m so thats 3 min longer than what it should be plus its been going for a while

FieryArien

Necromancer
Few facts which might shed some light on Builder’s Hut blessings:
  • According to Elvenarchitect.com Workshop upgrade to level 17 takes 13h26m (both races).
  • When Builder’s Hut is blessed, the construction time in the buildings menu is shown with 10% reduction. (This info is from the app! I only suppose that it’s the same in the browser.)
  • A construction started when Builder’s Hut is blessed starts with the 10% time reduction and one blessing is removed from the Builder’s Hut.
  • Blessing the Builder’s Hut doesn’t affect ongoing constructions in any way.
Those 13h50m sound very suspicious. If your builders’ behavior continues to be odd, please contact support as suggested above by RainbowElvira. Also, you can check you system time. If it’s not synced properly with real time, odd issues in games might arise. ;-)

DeletedUser7704

Thank you for that info. Yes going to lodge a ticket as it is a bit of odd behavior