• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Builders Hut

DeletedUser220

Hi all, can anyone tell me is the only way to upgrade the builders hut to use diamonds? if it is how do i get them as i am not putting cash into the game, also how do i get better fighters for my army as i still only have sword dancers and archers and i cant see where in technology that you upgrade them, thanks all Nynavee :)

DeletedUser186

Hey Nynaeve (a Robert Jordan fan? :) ) The builders hut can only be upgraded using diamonds, so yes, you would have to pay. It is not necessary though - you can make do with two builders. Not sure about your fighting question, but there is a Sword Dancer Promotion along the Research Tree.

DeletedUser220

Hi, yes i am a big Robert Jordan fan, ok will make do with 2 builders, as for the army, i want to get the Treant soldier but i dont know how to get them, thanks for your reply :)

DeletedUser105

Like just about everything with this game they will come with research. Some buildings you can only buy with diamonds, especially high culture point buildings but with patience (a hell of a lot) you can grow.