• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Bugs and diamonds, oh my

Perhaps not so much a bug but an oversight: many of the quests, events, and lootings offer choices between spending goods or diamonds to further the progress. Many will warn you when you're about to spend diamonds so you can back away, if you didn't really mean to hit the "spend"button. Many, but not all. In some instances your only warning is a box with a cross in it, no explanation. Hit it to see what it does, and you realize too late that you dropped 50 or 100 diamonds, unintentionally. This also occurs, I found to my horror, when you are inspecting one of your building efforts to see its status; you hear a bit of music, and suddenly your "event" has ended and you are 50 or 100 gems poorer. I just inadvertently gained a new section of real estate on the world map, and I'm 100 diamonds shorter. It would be a courtesy if there was a "do you really want to do this" warning in such places.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This really depends on your game settings. Originally all accounts are set up to have the Diamond confirmation checked @lilymarlene but there is an option to stop this too.
If you go to your settings for the game you are able to change this so it will give you a pop up to let you know you are about to spend Diamonds.