• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Valania's tips Bug reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valania

Your forum guide
Elvenar Team
Top_Bar.png

Hello, my fellow Elvarian!

I'm glad to see you here! Please allow me to give you some tips on what the Elvenar Team will need to help you find solutions for any problem you may find in the game.

BUG REPORTING

Sometimes it happens that you run into a bug in Elvenar. This is unfortunate, but luckily the Elvenar Team can usually help you find a way to resolve it, or offer a way to circumvent the issue you're experiencing. In this forum section, you can report any such issue to request help. Know that you can also reach out to the Support Team, who're always happy to assist too.

When you do report your bug here, please include the following information:
  1. What exactly is the problem? Including a screenshot can help a great deal.
  2. Can you make the same problem occur more often? If so, how exactly? This information helps to find the cause of the bug.
  3. On what world did you encounter this problem?
  4. When did you first experience the problem?
As soon as your thread is created, it will be tagged as 'Open', meaning your problem will be worked on. Once it has been looked into by the Elvenar Team, they will try to offer a solution (if they can, of course), or else let you know what happened. Afterwards, the threads will be moved to the archive, and will receive a tag that says 'Closed'. Once archived, a thread cannot be replied to anymore. It can be that the team suggests to contact the Support Team - they will also let you know if that is the case. Then the Support Team can take over the problem and look into it in more detail.

I hope that I have been able to explain everything you wanted to know. In case something is still unclear, or if I missed something that you were looking for, please drop me a message and let me know! If my advice was helpful to you, you can also let me know by liking this post with the button at the bottom - you'll just need to be logged in to the forums to do that.

Thank you and I hope to see you around on our forums!

Your forum guide,
Valania

ThreadFoot.png

Status
Not open for further replies.