• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Bug for collecting supplies quests

DeletedUser

(Game version: __ v1.1.8-(3279cc5) (2016-03-15 13:48)
Game world: __both
Browser + version: __ (Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87 m
Flash Player version: __ You have version 21,0,0,182 installed
Operating System: __Windows 10
Screen resolution: __ 1366x768
Account name: __hdb1
Humans or Elves: __both

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ This is happening on the quests that are Collect 6 Advanced Tools, and Collect 8 Produce Bread quests.

Current situation:
This bug specifically only shows up in the case that you are close to maxing out your supplies storage, and go to collect your supplies, but collecting the supplies sends you over your storage limit. If you try to collect them, it will stop collecting and then won't give you credit for the completed runs after you fix hitting your limit.

Expected situation:
__ In the past, when I hit my limit, it would let me correct it, then collect the supplies, and I would complete the quests. I would expect to get credit for collecting the supplies when I collect them.

Reproduction Steps
__Be at or near max in your supplies storage
2. __Have either of the two quests ready (with supplies runs completed) and ready to collect
3. __Do a quick collect of the needed supplies (this will not complete because you're at your limit) - to see reproducibility, take note here of how many of the supplies runs you are getting credit for.
4. __Address your supplies issue (I always buy T1 goods at the wholesaler to knock down my storage issue)
5. __Go and collect the supplies now that there is space. (For reproducibility, take note that you don't get credit for any of those supplies runs after you hit your limit.)

I get credit as expected when I am not at my max, this only happens when I hit my max in the middle of trying to collect.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

had some errors in my information, fixed it. Was tired when filling out the form. ;)

DeletedUser1295

What I encountered today on a similar quest requiring to collect a certain amount of advanced tools:
If the storage for supplies is insufficient and you collect for the quest, only the ones that could be added will count for the quest. Those that could not be added due to insufficient inventory space will be greyed out on the screen. Once you make more space in your inventory and collect the previously greyed collection spots, those will not be taken into account for the quest.

P.S. I'm rather tired as well atm... zzz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since you're a Forum moderator, and I think we were trying to describe the same thing, does that mean this is confirmed? ;)

DeletedUser1295

Since you're a Forum moderator, and I think we were trying to describe the same thing, does that mean this is confirmed? ;)
As a forum moderator I cannot do that, but rest assured: the investigation is in the very capable hands of Avatrix :)

DeletedUser

Okay. I am actually more relieved that I wasn't imagining things, you know? :)

DeletedUser1316

Thank you Zanyah and hdb1 for the additional information. Still working on getting this one confirmed. ;) Will post here once it has been confirmed and forwarded to our development team so that you may keep tabs on it.

DeletedUser

okay. I will start tilting at windmills if it can't be confirmed then. ;)

DeletedUser815

Thank you hdb1,

I have been able to reproduce this consistantly and can confirm it.