• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered BTG lvl6 113% portal boost?

DeletedUser6046

Let me reformulate my question because I did a mistake in the first thread and did not receive an answer...

BTG lvl6 shows 113% portal production boost. According to the wiki it should be 112%. Is this a bug or BTG has been changed? If it is a bug, great, we get a bigger boost but it may indicate a bigger problem somewhere in the system.

DeletedUser1874

It might be a typo in the wiki. I checked mine (level 13, shows 120% both in-game and on the wiki) and its consistent. Also checked the tooltips of the guest race production just to be sure. Then again it might be a bug on that particular level, but that's something only an official source could get us I guess.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
We can only guess here, and obviously there is some kind of error somewhere. I suggest that you get in touch with support.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
With the difference of 1%, it is much more likely to be a rounding issue (meaning the wiki number is slightly inaccurate). The Blooming Trader Guild Ancient Wonder has not been changed. :)

DeletedUser6046

With the difference of 1%, it is much more likely to be a rounding issue (meaning the wiki number is slightly inaccurate). The Blooming Trader Guild Ancient Wonder has not been changed. :)

Thank you, Muf-Muf!