• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support browser version doesn't load

Cinnamoon

Seeker
Hi there

1. I can't seem to join the game, it just loads eternally. The site basically loads, I get to choose the world but then the immediately following loading screen just loads eternally (but it also doesn't time out like it would if it was a connection issue).
  2. Yep, it persists whenever I reload or pick the world again.
  3. My world is Arendyll, but it also occurs if I pick creating a city in a new world.
  4. Today, maybe 2-3h ago it started (though I haven't started my PC before that so I couldn't say whether it was the case earlier or not)
Basic info: everything was ok last night, and I didn't change anything. Also my app works without a problem, it's only the browser version that doesn't. I changed to html5 a couple of days ago, probably been roughly a week. I never had any problems with it up to now, but in case that might be the problem I thought I'd add that as information.

If you want a screenshot, let me know but it's just a loading screen with innoGames logo on it, so nothing interesting there really..

DeletedUser3097

I can't seem to join the game, it just loads eternally.

We updated to Version 1.66 today, and it is always advisable to clear your memory cache/ history following an update.

So, please try clearing your cache and if the problem still persists, open a ticket with Support so you can be given further advice.