• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Broken shards

Siobhanne

Seeker
I crafted 2 shards in the magic Academy. It looks like it's ready to collect but when I click on collect I get a message that 0 shards are available. But this doesn't change, I waited a day to look again and it's still the same message

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please check to see if you need to craft a rune with the ones you already have, this is the most common reason for not being able to collect these.

Siobhanne

Seeker
Hello Silmaril, thank you. Now I see there's a message about storage, I don't know where the shards are stored to see if there's something there to use to make room. Where are shards stored?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Siobhanne If you pop into the Ancient Wonders tab, click on one that is yet to be completed and it will show you how many shards you have. If you have enough (10), it will prompt you to forge a Rune. Also, don't forget you can make an AW a favourite so visitors know which you would prefer to receive their help! :)

Pauly7

Magus
Point of order... I think we're talking about broken shards. A rune shard is one of the pieces that fills the rune wheel.

As @herodite says, you can only hold a max of 10 broken shards at a time. A faster way to check (on browser) is to hover your mouse over the AW icon. The tool tip will show your whole inventory of rune shards, including the broken shard number.