• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Broken shards, last rune

DeletedUser

I have 2 AW with only one rune remaining. I just got a rune for one of them.

Question: Should I "save" the rune as the chance of it being the correct last one is minimal, then use the rune for the upgrade?
Another way to look at it is if I use the broken shards, it ensures I get the correct rune. I can get broken runes from trying to put runes in other AW (since there is a bunch of them :rolleyes: )

So I only put runes in AW that are less then 2 runes to go, then get the last one or two from combining broken runes..

DeletedUser363

when I used runes for an upgrade......I had 22 of them, so many broke that I am still needing 2 runes to go, so I don't really think it'll make much difference - you know what this game's like lol

DeletedUser

when I used runes for an upgrade......I had 22 of them, so many broke that I am still needing 2 runes to go, so I don't really think it'll make much difference - you know what this game's like lol

Yes, yes I do! Hence the question :D

Someone has done the math, I am sure. I wonder if there is a formula somewhere that you can plug in the number of AW you have unlocked and the remaining runes for a particular AW and the best (probability-wise) course of action. Possibly also taking into account how many broken runes you have, so if you have zero broken runes, it may be better to just try it anyway, rather than wait...
But then you would need to factor in how close to solved the other AW are.. if they are ALL close, you should be breaking runes left right and centre... MATH WIZ, accept my challenge!!