• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Brand new FS - The Musketeers Arising

Hey, if you are looking for a new fellowship to join ...

The Musketeers Arising is a brand new fellowship. Named as so because we are "One for all, and all for one".

Started by an Archmage who wanted to start anew.
Joined by me!
We want to build a team that plays as part of a team when they want to, and allows players their own quiet time when they want to have it. A democratic team that decides together what they want to do!

In the past 24 hours, we are already 5 members strong. Two big players in there! Friendly and helpful.

I intend to grow this FS and make it successful, getting 10-chest tourneys done once per month or so. Only because I've won magic residences and need the Blueprints for upgrading.
Doing team events as a team and generally having fun, chatting to each other if we want to, having our own private quiet time if we want to.

At the present time, no rules apply, except for one! no drama.
Can't emphasise the drama bit enough.

If you want to leave your current FS, or if you are in an FS on your own and want to try joining a team, or if you're a newbie, give us a shout and apply.

PJ
x

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so after a huge recruitment drive, we are now 16 strong. We got 7 chests on the tourney this last week with 15 playing.
We're not doing so badly, and we're still not imposing any rules other than the drama bit.

We are, however, really keen to get a couple more players in with steel and/or scrolls.

So if you're looking for a new FS and you have the required goods and think you can help us, please apply.
Feel free to message me if you have any further questions.

PJ
x

Last edited by a moderator: