• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Boblin's Advent Activity! - Discussion Thread

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Contest Now Closed

We will be back with you soon with the Winners!!

Sir Derf

Adept
Shenanigans!

#13 was sneaky, for those who didn't verify and weren't familiar with the lesser-known cousin building.
#9 was tougher, since the clip showed a large portion of the building through/behind as well, and not purely the target building.

And okay, I grant you two of the three I couldn't find were on me, but...

I'm'a gonna have some words with y'all.

Especially with what happened with Day 1, I have some objection with the singular clue given for Day 3.

Since only Day 1 had paired pictures, I assumed that all the rest were buildings completely common to both Human and Elf, and so confined my research to buildings with common graphics to both, and did not look over that class of building. While both races share the canopy, the rest of the building is different, including the window pictured in the clue.

Don't get me wrong, a fun, if intentionally frustrating, contest, but

BlueBlou

Illusionist
@Sir Derf, I did say on the 16th that I think there is more than one building that is race specific. Our lovely Herodite contradicted me, and I did not press the issue for the sake of peace. But, I think we can maybe have our own guess the building pictures where the mods must guess. Unfortunately, we can’t give rewards, but could be fun from our and their side.

m4rt1n

Adept
I said so also, day one was initially an Elves Main Hall level 28 then changed to two pics of each race of Main Hall level 18, day 3 was a Human Magic Residence of level 8, very similar to the non magic and elves version, that's why that one took me so long to find.

Day one I never found until the double pic as I was just not checking buildings with race differences.

idavis list of event buildings helped a lot as not all event buildings were easily available if at all on the wiki, I only found their event list of buildings on day 13 when I had to google "ferris wheel elvenar" and 3 versions appeared on the idavis site.

Day 16 took me a few days as I was fixated on a mirror image of Bathrooms, as the colour didn't match on my PC for Smallest Room, a darker Blue but got there in the end.

Great competition though thank you @Herodite @anonglitch also for my 250 :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:

Happy new year everyone. :)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Just to clarify by the way! These were the Qualifying Player Scores! :D

Larodar - 25

MinervaOz - 25

SpaceCowboy - 25

KurgKurg - 25

FairyElina - 25

Sioban - 25

Alcaro - 25

KimKimKim - 25

M4rt1n - 25

RainbowElvira - 25

BlueBlou - 25

Smiki - 25

Rowena656 - 25

Our Marvellous Sir Derf scored 22 however due to there being over 10 Perfect Scores, all those were placed into the Hat! :D

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Last edited:

Jake65

Sage
Just to clarify by the way! These were the Qualifying Player Scores! :D

Larodar - 25

MinervaOz - 25

SpaceCowboy - 25

KurgKurg - 25

FairyElina - 25

Sioban - 25

Alcaro - 25

KimKimKim - 25

M4rt1n - 25

RainbowElvira - 25

BlueBlou - 25

Smiki - 25

Our Marvellous Sir Derf scored 22 however due to there being over 10 Perfect Scores, all those were placed into the Hat! :D

Kind Regards

Herodite.
Wow!! 12 with full marks is really impressive.
Well done again.