• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

blueprints in spire

Sir Derf

Adept
I like the keeping it rare part, but I would on the other hand like it to be different rare item, separating it from Tourneys.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Devs could add another level in the spire where the ending boss could offer a blueprint as one of the rewards in the last chest.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I like to ( I want to) receive blueprints as a rare reward from the spire.
Does anyone like that idea?
*sarcasm mode on*
I like diamonds in the 6th round of the tournament, does anyone like this idea?
*sarcasm mode off*

It's an tournament exclusive for a reason

Sir Derf

Adept
El Guapo : Would you say adding blueprints into spire or to a chest before the 10th chest in tournaments should be a great thing?
Jefe : A what?
El Guapo : A *great thing*.
Jefe : Oh yes, it would be a great thing.
El Guapo : Jefe, what is a great thing?
Jefe : Why, El Guapo?
El Guapo : Well, you told me it would be a great thing. And I just would like to know if you know what a great thing is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone it would be a great thing, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to be a great thing.

And no, I am not angry at something else and am not looking to take it out on you.

DeletedUser6472

blueprints are only available from the 10th chest of tournaments. Most of the players are unable to reach that chest so adding blueprints into spire or to a chest before the 10th chest in tournaments should be a great thing.
Please don't take notice of some unfriendly comments here, some people feel that it's their duty to ridicule any generous additions to the game, that we are asking for. It's not like such things would be implemented by Inno tomorrow, I wish those guys would just relax.

Gargon667

Mentor
blueprints are only available from the 10th chest of tournaments. Most of the players are unable to reach that chest so adding blueprints into spire or to a chest before the 10th chest in tournaments should be a great thing.

I don´t agree with this at all: Anyone who can finish the spire will not have any trouble whatsoever producing a tourney score high enough to qualify for a weekly 10 chest FS.

Adding a blueprint for less than finishing the spire or 10 chests in the tourney is just as good as handing it out for free. Which I don´t like at all, it is and should be something somewhat difficult to achieve.
If you want the easy way out you can always use 300 diamonds instead.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
I did pass this along guys and whilst i'm all for gaining more Blueprints (Odin knows I need them!) unfortunately the Blueprints are exclusive to the Tournament Rewards as Genies are to the The Spire. So i'm afraid, whilst it was a perfectly good question, the answer is no on this occasion.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Gargon667

Mentor
I want free beer! In the tourney, the spire and every other tab of this game!