• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Blueprint

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2097939
  • Start date

Deleted User - 2097939

Hello everyone, can anyone tell me how i can get blueprint?
Thank you

gathsdell

Soothsayer
honestly I think that to mix magic residence upgrades and regular culture/summon building upgrades in using blueprints is very prohibitive.I completely agree in blueprint use for magic residence but to make soooo difficult to upgrade ie. craft upgrades for the rest of the plethora of buildings that one may have is counter productive to game flow.
Just my opinion

Pauly7

Magus
It's much better compared to the fact that upgrading an event building didn't used to exist at all until quite recently. The ability to convert blueprints to RR spells was a godsend.

Timneh

Artisan
You don't need to get a blue print to craft into RR spells, you can get them in the tournament chests starting in chest 4 and then in chests 6, 8, 9 and 10 but the blue print that is also in chest 10 can be crafted into 10 RR spells.
I am in a very relaxed FS and i still have a pretty good amount of RR spells just from doing 5 or 6 chests a week, occasionally we arrange to do 10 chests but not very often.

Deleted User - 2097939

Hi @Ladermia. To get a blueprint you need to be in a fellowship which opens all 10 chests in a weekly tournament (40,000 tournament points combined). If your team accomplishes this then each player contributing will each receive a blueprint.
Hi @Ladermia. To get a blueprint you need to be in a fellowship which opens all 10 chests in a weekly tournament (40,000 tournament points combined). If your team accomplishes this then each player contributing will each receive a blueprint.
Pauly7 thank you

DeletedUser3869

Why are blue prints you have not shown in the inventory. Can't seem to find how may one has on the moblie anywhere.

Pauly7

Magus
Why are blue prints you have not shown in the inventory. Can't seem to find how may one has on the moblie anywhere.
That's a problem that's often brought up. I'm not sure there's any way to see on mobile. If you open the browser version of the game you can open up a Magic Residence or Workshop, go to the upgrade tab and then hover your mouse over the blueprint icon.

QFol2

Conjurer
Ooh @Lelanya I didn't see that before! How long has it done that? (Please don't tell me it's been there all along ;))