• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Black Friday Deals

Gargon667

Mentor
well the alternative is a unicorn that doesn´t even give any pop at all... So compared to previous years I´d call it an upgrade... and dragons are way cooler than unicorns anyway :D

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Also it is almost usless, it dont do anything. [...]
Yes... although at least it's another victim for the Spell Fragments factory - I only wish it had a larger footprint, so more Fragments would result... :D

Alcaro

Necromancer
I like dragons, I remember I totally loved the first Trader, then the Mama dragon ... but this dragon, sorry to say, beside its useless stats, it looks like an old wet umbrella. You can barely see that there is actually a dragon. A dragon! Which supposedly should be fierce, should spit fire and sneeze steam!

SkyRider99

Mentor
I like dragons, I remember I totally loved the first Trader, then the Mama dragon ... but this dragon, sorry to say, beside its useless stats, it looks like an old wet umbrella. You can barely see that there is actually a dragon. A dragon! Which supposedly should be fierce, should spit fire and sneeze steam!
"old wet umbrella" ... nice mental image! :D

You need to feed your dragon fire-stone. Unfortunately you will need to travel to Pern for that :)