• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Black Friday Deals

Richard1956

Seeker
I know we have been notified about the great discounts for Black Friday and the free building for logging on...Awesome.
The thing is last year the discounted deals were ridiculously expensive for the buildings that were offered. There are many older players ( Pensioners ) that would love to maybe take advantage of a deal or two but are financially strapped.
Inno I know do not care and are in for the money they can make which I understand.That being said I hope that Black Friday Deals will be fair this year.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Pensioner Power!!!

Vishar

Alchemist
If you play in more than one world, do you get the dragon in both/all or just the first world you log in to?

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Is there a bottom limit, chapter level wise, on the cities that received Black Friday deals? Some of my cities are not receiving the notices.

Hekata

Artisan
Thanks for the dragon! It's not that I particularly dislike unicorns, it's just that we had sooo many so far this change is most welcome :)

DeletedUser6472

lol, they want £75 for either Moon Bear, Witch's Hat or Watchful Winter Owl o_O, those are some Black Friday offers alright! Not to mention that those buildings are meh at best.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
lol, they want £75 for either Moon Bear, Witch's Hat or Watchful Winter Owl o_O, those are some Black Friday offers alright! Not to mention that those buildings are meh at best.
Which hut is actually pretty good, £75 good? welllll... thats up to you and me and the buyers lol.