• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Big Fellowship Merger???

• Thread starter DeletedUser1823
  • Start date

DeletedUser1823

My fellowship Trader's Inc. is looking for a few new active players to join us with scores 20,000+

We were ranked #7 but just lost a couple of players and have dropped down to 11th.
We're a friendly but active fellowship with a good community spirit, and with lots of players willing to help others progress by advice + tips, daily visiting and fair trading.

As well as losing 2 players we also have a couple of inactive players, so one thought we've had is - is there a smaller fellowship out there perhaps with a few players loyal to each other who've outgrown the less active members and would like to move together into Trader's Inc.?

Our existing members scores range from 19k - 70k so we'd be looking for players who can compete in that range.
Anyone interested then please send me or our archmage mogth a message and we can have a discussion - please mention players boosted goods.

DeletedUser

I'm not interested in joining your FS as I'm more than happy in the 2 that I'm currently in, but it would be helpful for anyone out there if they knew which server you are on...

DeletedUser1823

We've added 2 players, this is now closed.

However we are still looking for 1 more person who producers scrolls and magic dust!!