• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Beyond the Limits

Jake65

Sage
Following @Alcaro's post in the Mama Juul thread...
I wish we could use them as decoration outside the city once they expire.
I'm going to turn this into 'formal' suggestion that expired 1x1 buildings can be placed outside of our city limits once their effect has expired.
I think it would also be fair that their culture value gets set to zero once outside so there is no game benefit other than beautifying the surrounding wasteland.

m4rt1n

Adept
What about wishing wells etc, the list is endless, so although a nice idea, that I support, I would rather more AW's provide background as well, rather than just the west wall, there is big opportunity for all four points of the compass.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Reminds me of the instructions on fireworks, before the nanny state took away our right to be responsible: 'Light the blue touch paper and retire to a safe distance.'

I am still satisfied that fireworks be banned. It's my understanding that most people can't even spell 'responsible'. Present company excepted of course. :cool:

1686055775746.png

C-Nymph

Necromancer
What about wishing wells etc, the list is endless, so although a nice idea, that I support, I would rather more AW's provide background as well, rather than just the west wall, there is big opportunity for all four points of the compass.
Totally off-topic, but out of all the cardinal directions, I wouldn't call that wall 'west' xD Northeast is what I'd say, which is quite the opposite ;)