• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Better KP instants description

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Can we have a better description of how many KPs are needed in Ancient Wonders and especially for Tournament chests. At this moment, the instants are just colour coded and I can't find anywhere in the Wiki what colour corresponds to what number of KPs. Also the difference in the colour is not distinctive enough to tell some of them apart.
It's not as bad in AWs as there're only two types but I'm constantly wondering about the tournament chests and how many KPs the next chest gives.
It could be a pop up description or anything that says the amount of KPs.

Alcaro

Necromancer
+1 from me

It's not like there's no place to put a text!

KP icons.jpg

.... but at Tournament rewards the situation is worse. Is not possible to hover over the icons, there are several types of them and the colors don't help a bit since you have 2 for each color. During the Tournament, due to this problem, I don't even bother to guess what a chest is giving.

KP icons2.jpg

1x3KP .............. 1x5KP ............ 1x7KP
6x10KP .......... 2x15KP .......... 2x20KP
1x30KP

The Inventory is the only place where you can see exactly what you have

KP icons3.jpg

Last edited:

SkyRider99

Mentor
During the Tournament, due to this problem, I don't even bother to guess what a chest is giving.
Me too Alcaro. I'm not really interested in the KP instants until after the tournament. It's afterwards that I go into inventory and distribute the KPs to my FS. I give more KP to the fellows who lead the lists, and a few extra to fellows with small cities. But that's just my eccentricity showing :p