• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Beta News from our Test server

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves

As our Beta thread has been hugely popular here, we have now created a whole new space to discuss the changes seen there.

This has been split into relevant topics, such as the Fellowship Adventures etc: to keep all of the news about a subject together to help our players locate what they are looking for.

Please use this new space to discuss and feedback your thoughts on the changes made there.

kind regards
Your Elvenar Team

Cat27

Dreamer
I have elvenar on my mobile device. I recently joined the Beta platform but cannot access beta from my mobile. Please help

FieryArien

Necromancer
I have elvenar on my mobile device. I recently joined the Beta platform but cannot access beta from my mobile. Please help
Logout from your city (cog wheel at the bottom right corner). In the login screen you’ll see menu in the top right corner - there’s EN selected (international server we are on) and you want to select ZZ there (that’s beta and it’s right at the end of the list). Make sure you are entering the right credentials for each server (EN vs Beta), just as you enter them in the browser. ;-)

Giraffi

Enchanter
What @FieryArien said. In my simplified way, you need to change the flags. If you look carefully you will see that the EN server has both the USA flag and the British flag as an icon and the Beta one, ZZ, is green with a yellow cog wheel. Once your selection is saved, you should connect to the server you want to be on.

Pauly7

Magus
What @FieryArien said. In my simplified way, you need to change the flags. If you look carefully you will see that the EN server has both the USA flag and the British flag as an icon and the Beta one, ZZ, is green with a yellow cog wheel. Once your selection is saved, you should connect to the server you want to be on.
Except you don't see flags on the mobile app.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Looks like news from Beta to me. The title on the screenshot states Elvenar News;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please be aware guys, we do not ask you to move posts to the correct part of the Forum because we feel like it. We do our very best here to keep all of the information together.
This was the reason you had asked us to give a whole section of the Forum over to Beta, as you wished to have more space to easily locate things, as information was getting buried and difficult.
We implemented this idea on this Forum at the beginning of the year and this is generally happily evolving to keep the subjects together and easily found.
So if any of the moderators here ask you to simply put your post in the right space, please kindly do so, as by moving it to its proper place makes it far easier for everyone to locate what they are looking for.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Why not duplicate posts instead of move the original? Reason why I am asking this is that there is now a missing bit in the discussion thread with references made to posts that are not there anymore. Just makes more sense to me.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This is what we try and avoid on the Forum @BlueBlou - this specific thread is to discuss the new threads we have here for Beta topics, which is why it is barely uses and should not contain anything but perhaps ideas if we need to do more to broaden the topics etc: