• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Beta Fellowship Adventures

Gargon667

Mentor
It's really beyond me, how are you still getting excited about those dreadful FAs, it's the worst feature in this game for many players out there :confused:

Just because it´s dreadful for many doesn´t mean I can´t like it. I like a lot of dreadful things! I am an Orc :p

Apart from that I personally still think FAs are one of the two best things in the game (the spire being the other). But FAs would be even better if we had them less often, so I give you all that much at east :)

CrazyWizard

Shaman
The good thing about the 2 minute collections is breweries literally only need to take about an hour or two to complete however many you need, out of the whole FA.
The problem is that it's 2 hours of looking at the screen without anything usefull to do.

As a 15 year old at a machine where I had my holiday job a vibrator was broken. this vibrator made sure that all the prduce went from the shoot into the sales box.
As production had to go on, I got a rubber hammer and with each box I had to bang on the shoot untill repairs where done.

It was the most brain numbing thing I have ever done in my life, and it only took like 45 minutes or so, but nothing in my life was as boring as that.

I get the same feeling at brewery badges, So I will not get even close to 45 minutes, at best I go do somthng else and then after 10 minutes I think damn I was busy with those badges and then reset them and ignore it again for 10 min or so.

Sigyn

Spellcaster
Do we know yet when the FA will start on the main servers?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Not as yet, keep a look out in the in game News as it will be there when we know.

Maillie

Spellcaster
Since the only fellowships that might have toolboxes, necklaces, and statues available would be the fellowships that have "event" cities, or the few that might be finished with Chapter 18, it would certainly make a difference to the rest of the fellowships if this could be extended an extra day. No one in our fellowship would have a single necklace or toolbox until tomorrow.

Jackluyt

Shaman
THE FA IS COMING ON OCTOBER 7th 2021!
Read all about it here: Fellowship Adventures starts October 7th 2021: https://tinyurl.com/dmk97w4u
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Dear Humans and Elves,
A new round of Fellowship Adventures will start on Thursday, October 7th.
If you plan on joining a Fellowship, make sure to do so before the event starts. If you join or leave a fellowship during the event, you won't receive any rewards and won't keep your progress in this round.
Kind Regards,
Your Elvenar Team

244315585_10219913540729528_4819100159675992196_n.jpg

m4rt1n

Adept
No announcement yet on EN worlds, and now we are within the 48 hour window of the usual start time if it is on Thursday as announced on the US server.

Julian

Sorcerer
At last, it has been officially announced. Hope nobody was relying on the announcement before starting to get their city ready. Please can we have a 72h+ countdown clock, as we have for the events.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Changes to FA starting in Beta
I will post full details here, later today!!
FROM MARINDOR COMMUNITY MANAGER: New: Reward Selection Kit
Dear Humans and Elves,
In the Fellowship Adventures round that will start today, you will be able to acquire a Reward Selection Kit instead of the usual Artifacts as a reward. With this kit you will be able to choose if you want to receive this year's Halloween Artifact (for the Witch Summoning Circle) or the one from last year (for the Witch's Hut). Mobile App version 1.140 will be needed to display everything properly.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

248583781_10220023851687233_4106945897250310691_n.jpg