• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Beta Fellowship Adventures

Laurelin

Sorcerer
If you leave them, consider taking the time to upgrade them to Level 4-5, the top achievable before they change footprint.
Good idea! After all, the more T1 the better, for the Bracelet Badges - sometimes I've only needed 100 units of Planks, or even fewer, to complete a Bracelet, and meeting those tiny needs with a whole three (or even nine!) hours' worth of a large T1 Manu verges upon being actively painful... and of course Workshops may as well produce as many Supplies as they can, too, if they're going to sit there taking up a 2x2 pitch in my City! :)

And many thanks, Jack, for the extra info on the FA's (probable) timing - while things can change between Beta and Live, of course, it's always helpful to know the general pattern during the Beta stages, and sometimes it can be difficult to find that info when there are quite a few Beta discussion threads.

Sir Derf

Adept
I don't really recommend the level of insanity I was able to achieve last FA, but with 300 Lvl4 Marbles, given my boost, AWs and feeding my Smoked Chicken, I was able to get 1-2 Bracelets when collecting my Statues or Necklaces.

Jackluyt

Shaman
The Fellowship Adventures that was to start in Beta today has been postponed till later in the week.

224594504_10219587342694781_5560862934543758851_n.jpg

Jackluyt

Shaman
UPDATE: The Fellowship Adventures starts (in Beta Server) at 12:00 on Wednesday; expect it to come to the live worlds about a week after the current event ends.
I will post full info a bit later today, after it starts.

224943723_10219592368500423_5695966230421911669_n.jpg

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I am wondering what could have caused the technical difficuties. In theory, if it was the same old, there should be no hiccups. Lol, also looking at the “today” part of the notice, some probably would never see it as it would have already started by the time they log in.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I am wondering what could have caused the technical difficuties. In theory, if it was the same old, there should be no hiccups. Lol, also looking at the “today” part of the notice, some probably would never see it as it would have already started by the time they log in.
There is constant code interation in the background, maybe they are working on some new cool feature we with datamining cannot see yet,
In preparation they might have changed some code that bugged the FA.

As long as we do not know what they are workin on we cannot say if there should be no hiccups

Jackluyt

Shaman
The Stage Prizes

Stage 1

• 1 x Ancient Knowledge 15
  • Carting Library
  • 10 x Boosters 10 minutes
Stage 2
  • 2 x Ancient Knowledge 20
  • Triumph of Tides Artifact
  • 15 x Boosters 30 minutes
Stage 3
  • Ferris Wheel Galore 2 x 3
  • Triumph of Tides Artifact
  • 25 x Boosters 45 minutes
Per chapter Carting Library: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/details/a_evt_expiring_refundtech/

Per chapter Ferris Wheel: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/details/a_evt_generic_ferris_wheel/

225644779_10219598843582296_7561523521183864358_n.jpg

Full notes are here: https://tinyurl.com/29zs7khj
You are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowship!
1f618.png

Last edited:

SkyRider99

Mentor
Thanks @Jackluyt. Very kind of you to give us this info. I'll let my FS know. We're all suffering FA-fatigue but it's good to know what's being offered. Good to luck to you and your FS.

Gargon667

Mentor
If you leave them, consider taking the time to upgrade them to Level 4-5, the top achievable before they change footprint.

But only the factories!
Don´t upgrade the WS, only the level 1 WS give you comfortable brewer collection :)

Gargon667

Mentor
lol I would not classify brewery badges as "comfortable" in any way shape or form, I hate them

They used to be. But with 300 WS and a 2 minute production, you don´t have to wait around anymore, now you just sit down for a half hour and go away with 50-70 brewer badges. Not the endless sitting and rolling of thumbs from earlier.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I do like all my ws to be the same level, so no brainer what gets ported for FAs. No 300 ws for me, but the 2 min time do allow for making a round of brews while collecting other stuff.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
They used to be. But with 300 WS and a 2 minute production, you don´t have to wait around anymore, now you just sit down for a half hour and go away with 50-70 brewer badges. Not the endless sitting and rolling of thumbs from earlier.
just the 2 minute wait means I am glued to that screen, It feels like looking how grass grows it's just tedious and boringggggg.

Gargon667

Mentor
just the 2 minute wait means I am glued to that screen, It feels like looking how grass grows it's just tedious and boringggggg.
With 5 minutes you are right. with 2 minutes I can do it nearly without pause. collect 50-start 50-collect-50-start 50-collect 50-start 50-collect 50- start 50-collect 50-start 50-collect 50- start 50. By the time I am finished I can collect the first ones again. Well I have about 20 seconds to make a joke in the chat (if I was actually efficient in collecting/starting, otherwise I have to wait for the next cycle ;))

Pauly7

Magus
The good thing about the 2 minute collections is breweries literally only need to take about an hour or two to complete however many you need, out of the whole FA.