• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Beta Fellowship Adventures

Gargon667

Mentor
The format is virtually identical to the one in January, except that Bracelets are about 10% cheaper:

Is that the 10% reduction we already had last time or another 10% on top of the 10% reduction from last time?

Jackluyt

Shaman
Is that the 10% reduction we already had last time or another 10% on top of the 10% reduction from last time?

Another 10%

151373670_10218668805531926_6000671667366754519_n.jpg

Pauly7

Magus
I'm not sure what's the point in lowering the amount of goods for bracelets if they don't lower the amount of VV for residues.
Absolutely. Bracelets were not the bottleneck so reducing the cost won't make much difference unless the bracelet is the one badge people are having the most difficulty producing.

Anita-Elf

Novice
I dont know why everyone is complaining about the bracelets. It is easier now and we should be happy about that. The badges from the workshops are more difficult, I mean farmers were increased from 5 to 10 and if you have a small city with only 10 workshops you can only do 1 where you could do 2 before.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi Guys! I wish I could tell you exactly but unfortunately I'm unaware of the start date myself! I do believe the last FA gave us about 72/48hrs notice? Which was helpful to get started on those pesky Statues and Necklaces :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Julian

Sorcerer
If they do go for 72h notice (which they absolutely should), it doesn't look like it will start before Thursday.

Gargon667

Mentor
If they do go for 72h notice (which they absolutely should), it doesn't look like it will start before Thursday.

let´s keep an eye on the updates announcement for Tuesday if we get the bug fix in there we can expect the FA notice right after...

Gargon667

Mentor
Here we go announcement is out for Thursday :) Pretty tight, get your statues on everybody ;)

Hekata

Artisan
Is that an actual staring time that I see? Am I dreaming? :D And It's an evening one, which is much better than the morning one (well at least for those of us in the UK, CET and EET time )

Pauly7

Magus
Is that an actual staring time that I see? Am I dreaming? :D And It's an evening one, which is much better than the morning one (well at least for those of us in the UK, CET and EET time )
I think it's the same as before isn't it? They've even used the same silly wording which doesn't give the start time. They just say "Thursday CET", but they give an ending time, which is 6pm in the UK, the same as previous ones.