• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Beta Fellowship Adventures

Sir Derf

Adept
Question - If FA collections no longer cap, and you can collect all at once, does that mean I can Elvenar all I want for 5 days during the FA, never picking up a badge, and all my efforts will pile up and pile up, such that in the last hour I can open the FA pane, and collect all my earned badges at once? Would that be done in a single click, or do I have to keep clicking until the backlog is all collected?

FieryArien

Necromancer
Question - If FA collections no longer cap, and you can collect all at once, does that mean I can Elvenar all I want for 5 days during the FA, never picking up a badge, and all my efforts will pile up and pile up, such that in the last hour I can open the FA pane, and collect all my earned badges at once? Would that be done in a single click, or do I have to keep clicking until the backlog is all collected?
You’d have to click each of the 16(?) unique badges. However you click each badge only once, no matter if you collect 1 or 100 of them.

Jake65

Sage
@Jackluyt does surplus vision vapour also roll over for the next badge? (Please say yes :) )

Jackluyt

Shaman
@Jackluyt does surplus vision vapour also roll over for the next badge? (Please say yes :) )

Yes, it does!!

274999855_10220608184055177_8868749819450905347_n.jpg

Giraffi

Enchanter
If everybody does that, you would still be on map 1.

Sir Derf

Adept
If everybody does that, you would still be on map 1.
Yeah, just wanted to make the most exaggerated case I could to get my question across...

You'd miss out on all the map rewards, but think of the Endless Pit rounds you could flex on from out of nowhere...

Sir Derf

Adept
Pro Tip for the new FA with no collection caps...

Not only can you prebuild a round of Blacksmiths and Statues, you can hold of collecting Crafting to prebuild Witch's Hats and Druid Staffs!

Jackluyt

Shaman
The ‘non-limit items’ this time are Wonder Society, Druid and Elvarian Guard - this screenshot was taken with one day to go and clearly the fellowship will make enough of these in normal game-play, so no special effort is needed to make them.

Special attention needs to be given to:
  • Necklaces, which now cost 4 runs, not 3
  • Statues
  • Farmers
  • Smiths
The other items are not particularly difficult.

275303738_10220628789170292_3698586712929493062_n.jpg