• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Best Chests - Event Strategy calculators

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1759805
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1759805

Another major Elvenar event – Summer Solstice – is rapidly approaching, and it is time to do some analysis of what chest opening strategy we should employ, and what rewards can we get as outcomes of that. But instead of doing analysis on some specific strategies only, how about a couple of calculators that can answer many of those questions for any particular strategy or targeted rewards?

So take a look here for the detailed writeup on how to use these calculators:
https://minmaxgame.com/elvenar-event-chest-strategy-analysis/

Or you can jump right in here:
  • Manual Event Chest Strategy calculator
    • Here you define your own Elvenar event chest-opening strategy manually (i.e. you specify priorities for chests), and this calculator can tell you what are the expected outcomes of this strategy for all the rewards.
  • Optimal Event Chest Strategy calculator
    • But why would you want to figure out a strategy by yourself? Ultimately, you just want to focus on particular rewards, and this calculator can figure out an appropriate Elvenar event chest-opening strategy specific for the rewards you are targeting. And yes, you can target more than one reward!
I did validate results with the full simulation, and they look pretty close. Not much else was tested, especially UI ;) I am strongly considering to focus 100% on Portal Profits this time around, as I haven't seen a lot of PPs/Trading Outposts in the recent events, and my stockpile is running critically low. That, and other prizes look rather meh.

Deleted User - 1759805

I have updated the calculators for The Air Traders' Voyage event (June 2020). So far, it is a carbon copy of the Gathering of the Phoenix Cults setup. I have simply added the new event in so that users know they're using the correct data.