• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Behind the Scenes: Fellowship-based Tournaments

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming Fellowship-based Tournaments. We're happy to hear your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser1413

Wow.:DNow,my fellowship will become a friendly fellowship. Moreover,active players will be able to win big rewards(if they participate in tournaments).:p

DeletedUser2054

Definitely gets the fellowships to be a bigger part of the game. Good change IMO. I'll let my fellows know it's coming.

DeletedUser1775

three cheers for Inno!! Muf-Muf, THIS is what i meant when i said something good for us to talk about. Getting the fellowship into the tournament together is a brilliant ide. Can't wait!

DeletedUser2884

This is a great Idea But what about the 5o KP spent to research the tech... Will they be refunded or just lost like when you screwed up the Battle Upgrades. While FS working together is a better Idea those that already researched this need to be refunded the KP so it can be used some place else Like mabe the added research from the screwed up Battle Upgrades.

DeletedUser2452

Are you Joking !!!!
What blue print to upgrade Magic residential and workshop

If player do not have it ( magic resdiential and workshop )
that blue print is a useless item

It is super very unfair to non-diamond player

Apart from this
we have no idea ...will the reward be same (like getting relic, kp and rune)
if we cannot get them like what we have now
The change is rubbish

Currently
I play tournment becos
it give me extra kp that I can put into tech tree
it give me some runes that I can use it my AW ( even as broken shard , i intend to do so i can fit it into another AW )

Tournment in world map or fellowship is meaningless
Ranking is meaningless as you have no advantage of getting high rank
Reward of Tournment is the Key of all

The annoucement do not show or indicate the change of reward

and also we do not know "how we can get more round....reaching round 6 in 16 hour interval is very diffcult..how can we reach round 10..."

DeletedUser1832

Never going to make everyone happy ^^^ o_O but I think it looks like a positive change :)

DeletedUser2152

always going to be someone who will find something to complain about before we even have details.. the indication is that the blueprints are a reward for quite a high chest in the province, but I do agree that they are useless to anyone who hasnt bought a magic house/shop, hopefully they will expand them to also upgrade the event buildings which everyone has access to.
I'm waiting to see how the targets look in comparison to the current chest requirements, it certainly looks like there are more rewards available per province but hopefully the top ones wont require 25 people clearing all 6 rounds to score enough to open the top box.

DeletedUser958

Blueprint is a pathetic excuse to try to get people to buy diamonds. This should be usable on other buildings, not just magic ones.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We do have some ideas to extend the use of blueprints already, but we didn't include that in the announcement yet because we are not sure if that will already be ready with the initial release of the fellowship tournaments. But rest assured, the blueprints won't be useless for those who do not have the Magic Residences and/or Magic Workshops.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a push for fellowships to exclude non pay to win members, especially considering the blueprint is useless for everyone besides paying players. I guess peer pressure is a great way to make people feel they have to spend money when the game as such ceased to do so long ago.

DeletedUser363

Also means anyone that has chosen NOT to be in a fellowship is now penalised, whereas with the current system there are always a few neighbours around

DeletedUser2884

Also means anyone that has chosen NOT to be in a fellowship is now penalised, whereas with the current system there are always a few neighbours around

That is a very good valid point.
For me I think a FS tournament is going to be better I am in a strong active FS.
For others that may not be true.

Perhaps they could/should maintain both the Neighborhood tournament and add a FS tournament that you can chose to do one or the other at the start of each tournament. That way everyone gets to participate based on what is best for them.

Cregganroe

Conjurer
Advanced players are still not going to want to participate and it also means low level players are not going to be wanted by fs as all they'll be interested in is the tournament.... And if it's not your boost you'll not want to participate and you'll feel like you HAVE to.... By all means have a fs one as well as the normal one but to replace it with a restrictive one seems unfair to me... But then what do I know o_O

DeletedUser363

Perhaps they could/should maintain both the Neighborhood tournament and add a FS tournament that you can chose to do one or the other at the start of each tournament. That way everyone gets to participate based on what is best for them.
That would be better. I am in a very active fs in one world, and I have left my fs and chosen not to be in one in the other, now, once again I am being penalised for wanting to play the game my way, the tournaments are supposed to be my way of getting relics as Inno now says I have scouted too far - so now I can't fight, and I can't get relics through tournaments - get the feeling I won't be around much longer - not that they care - I stopped buying diamonds in protest of the changes they have been making for the past several months, just another long term player they are driving away

DeletedUser2152

if you want to play solo and still hit tourneys, there is nothing preventing you from forming a fellowship and allow noone else to join. Fellowships-guilds-clans-etc are a core part of multiplayer games so it makes sense to give greater incentive to form and maintain strong cooperative groups.

DeletedUser363

you want to play solo and still hit tourneys, there is nothing preventing you from forming a fellowship and allow noone else to join.
That would be a waste of time
Fellowships-guilds-clans-etc are a core part of multiplayer games so it makes sense to give greater incentive to form and maintain strong cooperative groups.
This game ws supposed to allow people to play the way they want, not dependant on joining groups - but them Inno don't want us playing how we want anymore. With 2 villages at over 130000 points I prefer to only be in one fellowship (that keeps me busy as AM) I don't need the hassle of a second, obviously though Inno are not interested in giving people the option of playing their own way any more - it's all play as we say - not the way youu have been allowed to since the start of the game - but as we have now decided you should