• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Behind the Scenes: Fellowship-based Tournaments

DeletedUser2884

Indeed, however that is information only on players who made it to a certain amount of points.

KermitsDad is looking for (recent) info on how many fellowships as a whole made it to the checkpoints.

Yes but looking at how few players per server made it to the minimum necessary 17,600 points that each member of a FS would need to reach should indicate that none reached 6-10 checkpoints the upper better rewards. Especially when you take into consideration that of those players on average only 2 maybe 3 are in the same FS. I am sure all reached checkpoint 1 and 2, most 3, half 4 maybe 25% 5 after that the cost vs reward really is not worth it.

DeletedUser1829

Certainly none got to the last reward. For most servers the top 30 players combined score was 440K, EN1 is the only server that had 25 or less players score equal to 440K.

DeletedUser

Is there a bug with rewards?

I only received 4 runes when prizes says 5.

Fellowship - Tournaments, it says I got 2 x Pros towers, 1 x tome of secrets and 2 x Enars embassy.

I have not yet unlocked Enars embassy and it shows I do not have any for this AW. I did get a forge hero one which I used and I did get a flying academy one which is not yet unlocked but indicates its there.

Did the Mods ever come up with an answer with what is supposed to happen with the reward of rune shards from the final tournament results that are beyond your current Chapter?

According to the results, our fellowship received a Prosperity Tower rune shard. Only one member of our fellowship out of twenty four has even reached the Fairy Chapter at this point. I checked my rune shard list and checked the Prosperity Tower and it still shows 0 rune shards. I had assumed it would just be there but locked way until I reached that chapter, but it is not there. I do have a Shrewdy Shroom rune shard from a previous one, so they can show up on an unlocked wonder.

DeletedUser3032

I noticed hovering the mouse over the wonder button (bottom) brings up a tool-tip with the amounts of rune shards you have. I have 3 rune shards for 3 wonders I have not unlocked yet.

DeletedUser3032

I believe the ones I have for the locked wonders were from the boxes during Christmas event.

DeletedUser1829

Did the Mods ever come up with an answer with what is supposed to happen with the reward of rune shards from the final tournament results that are beyond your current Chapter?

I got one of the wood elves ones recently on my era 4 town. There was one tournament that was bugged with the runes either not being paid out or not matching between the treasure box and what was actually given.

DeletedUser

I got one of the wood elves ones recently on my era 4 town. There was one tournament that was bugged with the runes either not being paid out or not matching between the treasure box and what was actually given.

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll send in a ticket and see if they can tell me which if any rune shard I received. Still shows 0 for the one displayed in the chest on the tournament results screen. Unfortunately, I don't really know exactly how many of each rune shard I had before the tournament finished. As for some of the early ones I have counts between 20 and 60 not yet used.

DeletedUser

Is there a way to find out the ranking of fellowships in the tournaments? I can see where I am on the rankings of the server and where I am in the rankings of the fellowship but don't see where the fellowship is ranked on the server.

DeletedUser2886

According to the results, our fellowship received a Prosperity Tower rune shard. Only one member of our fellowship out of twenty four has even reached the Fairy Chapter at this point. I checked my rune shard list and checked the Prosperity Tower and it still shows 0 rune shards. I had assumed it would just be there but locked way until I reached that chapter, but it is not there. I do have a Shrewdy Shroom rune shard from a previous one, so they can show up on an unlocked wonder.
no...they didn't. I have many rune shards for things I don't even have unlocked. Ive gone past mentioning it now. It is what it is no point.

In the meantime they focused all their efforts on price hiking diamonds and altering the wholesaler to the point where the majority of their player base are not happy. This game needs a few more UI improvements (good ones) before messing with their diamonds prices

DeletedUser1829

Is there a way to find out the ranking of fellowships in the tournaments? I can see where I am on the rankings of the server and where I am in the rankings of the fellowship but don't see where the fellowship is ranked on the server.

Not at this stage. It has been suggested on beta and was passed along. I expect it will come down to priorities of if/when we see it. Marindor has said he will try to provide feedback if an idea gets rejected but said many are accepted then prioritised or stored as future ideas. It can feel a bit like a black hole but there is definitely an improvement in communication in the past few months so lets hope that keeps developing.