• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Beginning of a New Fellowship

I'm a player with a bit of experience in other fellowships and decided to create my own!
Firebirds is a new fellowship in Arendyll and at the moment it only has one member - me.
Looking for a core team to help get Firebirds off the ground.
New players or players starting a new city are welcome, my own town's still fairly small. Hoping we can grow together to take on tournaments and adventures!
Cheers, Mike.

QFol2

Conjurer
Good luck :) It will take a while to build up but it's fun to do, and a good challenge!

SkyRider99

Mentor
Best wishes @mercurialmike99 . It will quite a long time to get fully populated, with genuine like-minded fellows. As Archmage you will be kept busy with managing the members and providing support for their growth and development. Don't be too upset when you have some players who drift in and drift away again. Some players are only looking out for themselves and for what they can get. Write a good profile for your FS and have some basic 'rules' in order to guide fellows interactions and to attract new members.
Good FS name!

Thanks for the supportive replies. The profile pretty much says I'm looking for players to help the fellowship get started. I sent messages to a few of my neighbours as well, but no responses yet. Will just have to be patient for now.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Patience is definitely the key and you really have done the right thing for posting here as many of our players will see you are inviting to your brand new Fellowship.
Wishing you all of the very best!

Thank you all for your good wishes.
Here's an update on my new fellowship Firebirds.
Since posting here, 2 members have joined. We got the first chest in our first tournament and are going to get it again this time.
Firebirds is still seeking players who will support the fellowship and help it to grow. If you're reading this and you want to be involved, send me a message or join directly in game.
Cheers,
Mike.

Gargon667

Mentor
check out elvenstats, you can find marooned FS there, that may be interested in merging their FS with yours, that way you can get a whole bunch of new members in one go...