• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Beggars Banquet - Recruiting

Jasperdor

Novice
New Management,

Currently, a number of vacancies exist.

Some of our members are highly experienced players.

Like many fellowships we looking for players that want more than a place to park, a city.

Jasperdor

Novice
Time flies apparently, Currently looking close to full, yet our help site and other indicators say we have many sleeping or haven't become obsessed with the game.
We all know it is not 1999 with only one or two games in the market.
What we can offer; knowledge sharing perk at level 10, Tournament Archive today holding capacity 10,000 points, Advanced Help level 1 to give an extra few hours to collect golden hands.
What we need boosted goods of ; Crystal, Scrolls and Magic Dust. Currently one walk-in place and 13 active in last weeks tournament completed 8 chests. If full write and I will make space

Jasperdor

Novice
Once again have purged inactive cities and have many vacancies. I don't discourage people that have been away and came back for another attempt at the game, still I have never been the most outgoing person and feel that you do need your own motivation to pass time on this game. Some of our players may become busy if or when the next new chapter is released yet in the meantime can either help or direct to where knowledge is available. The door is currently open again remember to introduce yourself.