• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Bear artifacts from crafting

Novarian

Seeker
Does anyone know if we still getting bear artifacts recipes during the upcoming FA in live worlds , i still needs lots of them

m4rt1n

Adept
As I understand it, they will appear in crafting until 24 hours after the end of the upcoming FA that follows the current event.

That is if live follows beta.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
i hope that's the case because all the day yesterday and today i haven't seen any recipes
bears.JPG

Right now.

DeletedUser9850

I remember it was told that those recipes will be available till 13 October....dunno the time though

m4rt1n

Adept
Apparently 1:59 CEST on the 13th.

So the FA will run most likely 4th to 11th or there about's in live so everyone can try and gain 2 more moon bear artifacts....

A nice surprise from Inno, no FA, a crafting challenge instead for 2 artifacts and then an FA with new unique prizes for the effort... then I woke up, BS badges causing a nightmare again lol. :eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser9850

So the FA will run most likely 4th to 11th or there about's in live so everyone can try and gain 2 more moon bear artifacts....

A nice surprise from Inno, no FA, a crafting challenge instead for 2 artifacts and then an FA with new unique prizes for the effort... then I woke up, BS badges causing a nightmare again lol. :eek:
I wonder,why Inno don't wanna give us the FA.
It's the most enjoyable part to me also:D:D:D