• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Battles

Susie49

Soothsayer
Not sure if this has been suggested before but would love to have some sort of statistics on how many troops I kill when fighting. Would be great to have some sort of fighter-of-the-day ranking with maybe a spell or two as reward for the champion. Would have made things a bit more interesting when I was bogged down in the dreaded mushroom production etc :)

Thanks for reading!

DeletedUser4164

It's nice to have both... I think people like more to fight than collect tools. We need spell for squad size upgrade It will last only one encounter.. Or get your units stronger, anything so we can fight more in encounters not only to cater them. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

m4rt1n

Adept
Having battle statistics or even prizes for those who manage top 50 in the weekly tournament is a great idea.
It would show more for individual efforts while also helping your fellowship. :)

Susie49

Soothsayer
Having battle statistics or even prizes for those who manage top 50 in the weekly tournament is a great idea.
It would show more for individual efforts while also helping your fellowship. :)

i was thinking about fighting in regular provinces too, not just in tournaments.