• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Battles

DeletedUser

your system of battle is really confusing....every time I up grade the system upgrades to way higher than my troops...I can't win before the upgrade and still can't after I get up graded. you box my troops in behind landscaping I can only get out of one way...so I am killed off trying to just get out so I can attack...I got upgraded to 48 troops and they got up graded to who knows how much one shot kills one whole army...then it seems if I am out maneuvering them they get even higher in there kill rate....if you want your game to just be a sim city then do away with the battle portion....you are not a war game

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Hi Slammerpus. I won't defend Elvenar battles. Some like them, some not (I did because I like chess but I do no more because after more than a thousand encounters, they became borring to me) but...

Even if it looks like that, system troops are not directly linked to your troops upgrades or squad sizes : the kind of troops you meet and their squad size is increasing regarding how far from your city you are because you're supposed to evolve and you would finish wining all battles too easily (and even by autofighting) if it were not the case...

Regarding your 48 troop squad size, you probably don't have all your 4 types and they aren't certainly at their last level and your are also able to increase your squad size to much higher value...

So, just be patient : by progressing in the researches tree, you'll get more various, stronger and bigger troops rather soon and because the provinces troops that are actually blocking you won't change, you'll become again able to defeat them (until you will go further and encounter bigger ones, etc)

With new types you'll also be able to choose ones that will be more efficient against your opponents, depending of advantages/disadvantages of each other's involved troops...

Last edited:

DeletedUser3

Since this is not a bug report, I will move this thread to General Discussion :)