• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Battle Battlefield preview

DeletedUser5983

Can we have the preview of the battlefield and its obstacles?
It's too tricky for only know the opponent's composition but not knowing the obstacles in the battlefield.
Thank you.

Deleted User - 106219

This has already been siggested numerous times. It was first suggested YEARS ago. No result so far. :(

DeletedUser5983

Sending scout takes a lot of time and very boring when you have 18 relics quest at time there's no tournament... and low resources, and limited troops...
Is Mortar the top priority on attack? my single Mortar once killed in one shot by 3 Mist Walker. Then I switched to Crossbowman.

cwgiii

Shaman
Sending scout takes a lot of time and very boring when you have 18 relics quest at time there's no tournament... and low resources, and limited troops...
Is Mortar the top priority on attack? my single Mortar once killed in one shot by 3 Mist Walker. Then I switched to Crossbowman.

One tip that I have learned is to scout constantly but not solve the new provinces until needed by quests. That way, you have plenty of choice and the ability to quickly do what you need to do to move on.

Deleted User - 106219

One tip that I have learned is to scout constantly but not solve the new provinces until needed by quests. That way, you have plenty of choice and the ability to quickly do what you need to do to move on.
That's not the kind of scouting that's being discussed in this thread. It's about scouting the battlefield by sending in a single unit (and possibly losing it as a result). When you have multiple battles in a row scouting the battlefield can take a long time (and can be very costly):
Select a unit to use -> start battle -> see the battlefield -> wait until any enemies with higher initiative make their move -> if your units are still alive retreat from battle -> start the battle for real

Repeat that X times in a row (where X can be a number of 20 or more).