• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Battle of the century.

• Thread starter DeletedUser4003
  • Start date

DeletedUser4003

So the great rivalry aint over yet ?

Inno vs. fellowship chat

Or just mine dont work after the update?

McBratty

Enchanter
Its down on all my three cities! On the plus side that annoying '100 new messages' icon is gone lol

DeletedUser4003

Its down on all my three cities! On the plus side that annoying '100 new messages' icon is gone lol
Well i have that 100 messages notice, but 0 actual messages LOL

Inno vs evil empire of chat erros could be included in next Star Wars movie, keep your eyes open.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We had a problem earlier today where the chat didn't function at all. This has since been resolved - our apologies for the inconvenience that caused.

It's also worth noting that we are currently testing a new chat server over on Beta, so far with good results. We hope to have the new chat setup available on all other Elvenar versions soon!

Timneh

Artisan
@Muf-Muf what about the bug where the chat is telling us how many messages are in the chat even when they have been read ? We are getting this every time we log in.

DeletedUser4003

We had a problem earlier today where the chat didn't function at all. This has since been resolved - our apologies for the inconvenience that caused.

It's also worth noting that we are currently testing a new chat server over on Beta, so far with good results. We hope to have the new chat setup available on all other Elvenar versions soon!
when finally we will have friendslist option ?

Lelanya

Mentor

Ok. on Beta
Mobile vs desktop were NOT pairing I will check today

/who does not work and this is a BIG issue for all of us

Never mind whisper function which is an important communication feature when interacting with players who skip reading mail.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
@Muf-Muf what about the bug where the chat is telling us how many messages are in the chat even when they have been read ? We are getting this every time we log in.
Yes, this is a known problem. We hope to resolve it when we roll out the new chat servers.

when finally we will have friendslist option ?
This is not currently planned, but we do have it on our wishlist for the future. Can't say when (or even if) it will be implemented at this point, though.

Ok. on Beta
Mobile vs desktop were NOT pairing I will check today

/who does not work and this is a BIG issue for all of us

Never mind whisper function which is an important communication feature when interacting with players who skip reading mail.
Mobile and desktop are pairing intermittently
It's true that on Beta the chat can be different between Mobile and Browser; it's known and part of the testing process. On all non-Beta worlds we wouldn't have that problem. Beta players have been made aware of this when it was announced that we would be testing a new chat system: Beta announcement.

The fact that /who and other chat commands don't work is known, and we have already forwarded the concern and have requested it to be made available in the new chat. Right now it isn't, and we do not yet know exactly when we will have those features. As with the friends list option mentioned before, though, it is on our wishlist.

Deleted User - 384643

Huh. /who works just fine for me. It's just /w (whisper) that hasn't been working for a while now.

Deleted User - 384643

Just figured out that /w does in fact still work. Even though your message doesn't show as a whisper in chat, only the person you send it to can read it.

Deleted User - 13667

The chat system has been faulty since the start of the game. How much longer before the new system comes out?

Hopefully it is not a disappointment

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
The new chat is being tested on Beta at the moment. We aim to release it on other versions as well with one of the upcoming updates. :)