• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Battle Battle and tournament convenience

• Thread starter DeletedUser7257
  • Start date

DeletedUser7257

A few ideas to improve battles and reduce the monotony that comes with doing a huge number of fights (especially for hardcore tournament players). Some of these have already been proposed by other players:

1. It would be nice if the current fastest speed was the medium speed, and a new speed was added as the third speed, which would double the speed of the animations, or even skip movement animations.
2. Tournaments become very inconvenient once you have more than 10 provinces to do. I understand that this is partially intended, as the game is about time management, but with the tournaments running every week for 5 days, i think it's a bit too much. So:
- please, please, introduce a single timer for all provinces, so that the next stage of the tournament begins at, for example, 12 a.m. on Wednesday in ALL provinces, and if you haven't finished a certain province - you simply do not advance to the next stage in that province.
3. Decrease the catering costs for each enemy squad you managed to fully eliminate: e.g. if the enemy has 7 squads in a given battle and you have managed to kill 4 before being defeated, your catering costs are decreased by 4/7 of the initial amount.
4. Increase the difficulty and squad limits of the tenth and every subsequent province in a tournament, increase the number of points they give, but decrease the number of stages for them. Or the number of battles per province.