• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Battle and tournament anomalies.

DeletedUser5656

Hi, I'm new, relatively speaking and have opened 21 accounts, cities, some may say, mistakenly, lol. At first, I thought it would keep me from getting bored with the game. However, as time went on, some of my gaming areas have been neglected, due to time constraints. My tournament activities in these areas have been less than adequate. I would like to cancel or erase some of these areas but I am not sure how to without disrupting the guilds I have joined. They might not even miss me, I don't know. I am enjoying the game and find some of the building graphics very attractive, especially the upgrades. Can anyone tell me how to erase the surplus areas without disturbing the areas I want to keep playing in please? Your help would be appreciated.

Deleted User - 1634960

It is possible for you to delete accounts yourself. Please be aware that doing this will erase all your progress and information in all worlds associated with that account, including Diamonds. After having deleted your account, there is no way to get it back and there is no way to undo the deletion.

Should you still wish to delete your account, including all progress and information, you can do so by visiting the link below:

After clicking the link, you will have to enter the email address with which you registered for Elvenar. You will then receive an email to confirm the deletion, and you will be redirected to our Goodbye Service if you do. This tool will find all InnoGames accounts associated with the email address you entered, and you can then select the account(s) you wish to delete. If you are not certain which email is linked to each account, you will need to contact us from within the game from the accounts you want to delete, and follow the above instructions when you receive the response.

If you want to delete individual worlds from an account, but keep one world open, we can do that for you. Contact us and we can start the process.