• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Base buildings and Artifacts in Crafter/Spire

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I'm going to continue this in a new post, since we're diverging from just the Gingerbread House to the more general question of how this all works...

Quick recap from this thread:
1675271337582.png

And now my follow up question(s):

First of all, thank you @Herodite for trying to make sense of it all for us. However, I'm afraid I'm still a bit confused :D

So if I understand this correctly, during this 6 week overlap of "phasing in" of Base B and "phasing out" of Base A, do they both appear in the crafter? So that there is actually 12 weeks where you are able to find a certain Base in the crafter? Or does it mean that we are able to find the artifacts for 12 weeks but the base only for 6 weeks?

The wording "phasing in" and "phasing out" is in my opinion very confusing. What does that actually mean? Does it mean "phasing in" in the literal sense as in that it is slowly being introduced and the chance of it increases gradually over time? So then "phasing in" would mean something like: Week 1/6 the chance of encountering the base is 16,7%, week 2/6 it's 33,3%, week 3/6 it's 50%, week 4/6 it's 66,7%, week 5/6 it's 83,3%, week 6/6 it's 100%? And "phasing out" means the opposite? (Just shouting random numbers here, just to illustrate whether something like this is indeed what is meant by phasing in/out?).
Having looked at the potential spire rewards when hovering over chests though, it doesn't seem like 'phasing out' in the literal sense is what happens, as there is quite a hard switch from one artifact to the next artifact, when the next 6 week rotation starts.

Let's for example look at the announcements for three consecutive 6-week periods, focussing on the Queen Fairy's Retreat:
On September 25th, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:
  • Ashen Phoenix will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity
  • Queen Fairy's Retreat Artifacts and the craftable building will be phased in instead
  • Everblossom Sleigh Artifacts will also be phased in for crafting
On November 6th, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:
  • Queen Fairy's Retreat will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity
  • Triumph of the Tides and craftable building will be phased in instead
  • Ashen Phoenix Artifacts will also be phased in for crafting
On December 25th, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:
  • The Triumph of the Tides will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity
  • The Red Panda Master and craftable building will be phased in instead
  • Queen Fairy's Retreat Artifacts will also be phased in for crafting
In the first 6 weeks, the Queen Fairy's Retreat Base and its artifacts are being "phased in", does that mean they're immediately available for crafting? Or is it an increasing chance like I described above?
The next 6 weeks, the Queen Fairy's Retreat is "phased out" of the Spire of Eternity rewards, does that mean only the chance of getting the artifact from the spire? There isn't being spoken about what happens to the chance of encountering the base in the crafter...
The last 6 weeks, Queen Fairy's Retreat Artifacts are being "phased in" for crafting... However, there is never spoken about "phasing out" the artifacts for the crafter...
So... how does all of this work???

So many questions... It's all so vague... Please don't get me wrong, I very much appreciate that we are actually informed about possible rewards, but would it be possible to be a little more specific so we know what we can expect when and where?

I'm trying to make sense of this towards my fellows as some are waiting for a specific base building, but since it's all rather unclear and vaguely worded, it makes it rather hard to explain in a clear way what Inno actually means :p

Thank you again/in advance, for explaining this to us in words we can actually understand xD

Last edited:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Right... i'm hoping to explain this as clear as I possibly can! :D

Now... the use of "Phasing In" is probably not the best use of words because that suggests there is some form of Cross Over! BUT, I have had it confirmed that this is NOT the case.

And so.... i'm going to explain it in 6 Cycles using colour co-ordination!!

Evolving Artifacts.png

As you can see, the ability to Craft an Artifact for a Base will occur 6wks after it's finished it's run in The Spire.

Once the date has been confirmed for the next Cycle, both the previous Base and Artifact will no longer be available after that date.

Some Evolving Buildings and Artifacts (such as the original Phoenix and Bears) are constantly available in the Crafting Rotations and are not subject to any specific periods of time.

Please also note that if a Player already has a Base in their City or Inventory this will not show in their Crafting Menu.

I hope this helps you to understand this a little better!! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Last edited:

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Thank you very much @Herodite!! This absolutely clears it all up!

Do I dare request that they change the wording in the Spire rewards thread? Just so that new players never have this confusion with vague phasing in/out terms any more? xD
Shouldn't be too hard ;) :

For 6 weeks starting on Date [1] Base C and Artifact A will be available in the crafter's recipe rotation, and Artifact C is a potential prize in the Spire.

For 6 weeks starting on Date [2] Base D and Artifact B will be available in the crafter's recipe rotation, and Artifact D is a potential prize in the Spire.

For 6 weeks starting on Date [3] Base E and Artifact C will be available in the crafter's recipe rotation, and Artifact E is a potential prize in the Spire.

And so on, and so on :)

Last edited: