• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Barrel Crane Daily prize.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Is there an early collect on the Mana or do we have to wait the full 36 hours to collect?...and since when did 36 hr collections pop up???
48hr is bad enough, a day and a half is just making collection timing worse...:mad:

Pauly7

Magus
That's useful because you don't need to stop receiving mana when you hit 24 hours and haven't collected it.

FieryArien

Necromancer
cool, so it makes 36hrs pointless then, so why bother?(@elvenar)o_O
I see it exactly the opposite. It’s like having 24 hours collection with 12 hours window to collect it. Very convenient.
For similar reasons I like the Spire set - it has 21 hours collection, so I always collect it in the morning, no matter if it’s weekday or holidays.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I see it exactly the opposite. It’s like having 24 hours collection with 12 hours window to collect it. Very convenient.
For similar reasons I like the Spire set - it has 21 hours collection, so I always collect it in the morning, no matter if it’s weekday or holidays.
Tell me about it, I got three (and scrolls is not my boosted hehe, dust is tho, but I know it will become gum) And same, morning collection always.

Even the 23 hours on the visits are good.... 24 is really bad for some reason.

Due to adult life and focused on more things, I do my wells pretty bad... I collect an average of 45-50 times in a 30 days month because many times they become active, but I am working, and forget, then goes to like 4am or so, and my phone is not even in my room where I sleep, and it will never be. I wouldn't break my sleep even if it was 500 for sure diamonds. (I would consider one-night starting 50K diamonds, maybe, otherwise, I prefer to sleep uninterrupted hehe.)

Last edited: