• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Barracks, M.Camp and T.Grounds giving wrong numbers when collecting troops ( with the bonus of Brown Bear included).

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
After feeding my Brown Bear I get even much less quantity of troops from my Barracks, Mercenary Camp and training ground, I don´t know if this is a bug or what, but when I should be receiving 200% more troops with all the boosters I´ve got in my city( SSS, 6 armories and an activated 6th brown bear) every time I pick the troops in whatever training site I click, it gives me even less troops than if I hadn´t activated the brown bear.
This is not an isolated case, in the US forum someone is having the same problem:

What´s happening? it is a shallow error ? it is a nerf to brown bear? If it is not the second, could you please fix it and in case it is an error of the game, could you remunerate the players that spend some time boosters before this "bug"? Ty Bh ...

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hello Dearest!

I'm just checking in with the Team to see if this is a known Bug/Error, but I may need you to create a Ticket. Give me a tick and i'll let you know.

Herodite.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@DunkelSaturn Right, I've just had it confirmed that we are aware of this however it is only a Visual Error. We can confirm that you will be receiving the Boosted Amount of Troops in the Game on Collection despite the numbers saying otherwise. We have got a Fix in place so this should be rectified soon! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.