• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Barracks, armories and training grounds.

DeletedUser

Hi All,
Can I just ask, please. I don't fight, I negotiate but I do have a barracks, armories (and I know you need three of the latter in the Orcs Chapter) and a training ground which I use for gain units during tournaments etc but do I really need to have a training ground for any chapter as well or can I get away with just the barracks and armories, space being at a premium?
Many thanks.

DeletedUser7096

Hello,

as it is a question more than a discussion thread, I will move it from General Discussion section to Questions and help.

Regards,
Kakashi-sensei - Elvenar moderator

DeletedUser

Thank you, Kakashi-sensei. Sorry to have put it in the wrong place.

DeletedUser6341

you will need upgraded Armouries to produce Orcs.....without Orcs you will not be able to negotiate province, tournament provinces, complete quests and otherwise progress

You only need barracks if you wish to fight, or complete quests, or FA badges (although you cannot delete your barracks)
I personally do not produce troops in my Training grounds, but it does make it easier to complete badges for the FA if you have the extra production places.

Hope this helps

alsael

Enchanter
As an elf,I only use barracks to fight so far.But as a human,I found out that some training ground units are better than barracks units. e.g. cerberus is better than axeman in some tourneys.